We're back from our annual picking trip and have some amazing finds to share! We've been busy cleaning and sorting and have a truckload of vintage pieces ready to bring to the shop. Rather than bringing them over a little at a time we decided it would be fun to bring as much as we can all at once. Come visit us beginning Friday, June 15 to get first dibs on our newest vintage goodies!
We have lots of pieces both big and small to choose from!
In an effort to keep things fair and give everyone a chance to find some treasures here are a few tips-
- All items will be available for sale beginning at 10:00 am on Friday, June 15.
- If you are interested in a piece of furniture, pull the tag or let one of us know so we can make sure it doesn't get sold to someone else while you are still shopping.
- We'll have more merchandise than usual in the store and things may be piled on top of each other so please ask for assistance with items that aren't easily accessible.
- All items are priced as marked.
- Although the items will remain in the shop beyond this weekend, we recommend stopping by Friday or Saturday for the best selection.
- Looking for something in particular? Feel free to ask!
One of the many piles of goodies in the back room.
We hope to see you this weekend!
P.S. We will be open 11-3 on Father's Day.